PM DRIVE 25th NOV, BBQ + SHISHA

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Big Thanks to everyone that was a part of yesterdays drive.

Ended up being around 46 Cars Totally which were split into 5 convoys, Many thanks to fellow Marshals and our great deputies for their un-tiring assistance.

look forward to seeing some of the new faces again on Future drives

Thanks Saif

November 26, 2016 at 11:28 am #37245

It was a wonderful drive yesterday which exceeded our expectations.We all enjoyed a lot particularly that one dune( my first) where I drove to the top in a single attempt will be always in my memory. My thanks to all the Marshalls who lead the convoy swiftly and special thanks @Saif, @Sash716, @Asim for selecting the track.Shall upload the video shot on my dashcam and share the link.

November 28, 2016 at 5:10 am #37265

Great drive last Friday. We had so many cars out, 5 convoys and many new faces. It was a tricky drive with small, technical dunes, and lots of soft sand but everyone did great. The driving skills and pace picked up nicely as we progressed. Congrats to all of the drivers.

A very special thank you to @ankit and @jatin for a great job of helping to support the convoy, without you guys I am sure we would still be stuck in some dunes :thanks:

November 28, 2016 at 10:27 am #37268
    quote rkbalaji:

It was a wonderful drive yesterday which exceeded our expectations.We all enjoyed a lot particularly that one dune( my first) where I drove to the top in a single attempt will be always in my memory. My thanks to all the Marshalls who lead the convoy swiftly and special thanks @Saif, @Sash716, @Asim for selecting the track.Shall upload the video shot on my dashcam and share the link.

I have uploaded the video .The weblink is https://youtu.be/KOHVscOkFbg

Selected some random music.Please ignore that.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.